Jan. 11, 2017
PVC insulated wires display the following characteristics:
1. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is a material used only for low tension current
2. These wires can feature multiple cores/ strands as well.
3. PVC wires are more flexible compared to XLPE wires.
4. Available in shielded variants that are tougher compared to non-shielded
wires (for instance, used on factory floors where normal wires can be cut by
foot or vehicular traffic).
5. They can be manufactured with or without armour. In the armoured type,
they are available in strip, wire, and tape armoured variants.
6. These wires are fire resistant.
7. They possess the ability to be mixed with plasticizers to form electric
8. PVC wires are economical compared to XLPE wires.
Several types of insulation are available in the market. Depending on the
application requirements, you can choose between the various types of insulation
materials. Some materials are specifically designed for commercial use, some for
industrial, and many others can be used for both kinds of applications.
We supply PVC insulated wire for customers many years.