600V or less
RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 aluminum conductors are AA-8000 series Aluminum Alloy, compact stranded. Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat, and sunlight resistant black cross-linked polyethylene (XLP).
Copper conductor is also available.
RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors meet or exceed UL Standard 44 (for RHH or RHW-2), UL Standard 854(for USE-2), Federal Specification A-A-59544, and requirements of the NEC. Or other standards required by customers.
2.Abrasion, high-Heat and Moisture and Sunlight Resistant.
3.VW-1 or higher required by UL.
1. RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors are used with conduit as specified in the NEC.
2. May also be used as underground service entrance cable, for direct burial, at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90℃.
3. When used as RHH, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90℃ in dry locations.
4. When used as RHW-2 or USE-2, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90℃ in wet or dry locations.
steel ＆ wooden reel, wooden reel, steel reel, in coils on wooden tray, or other requirements by customers.
|WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS|
PER 1000 ft
* Ampacities based on CEC Part 1, Table 4 for not more than three conductors in raceway. For underground installations, refer to CEC, Rule 4-004 for Ampacity rating.
*All values are nominal and subject to correction