Feb. 27, 2020
To prevent fire and explosion of wires and cables, Flexible Fireproof Cable
Factory will help you:
1. Ensure the construction quality, especially the quality of the cable head
must strictly comply with the requirements.
2. Carry out regular cable tests. If any problems are found, they should be
dealt with immediately.
3. Install a fire alarm device to immediately detect the fire and prevent the
cable from catching fire.
4. Keep the cable trench dry to prevent the cable from getting wet, causing
the insulation to fall and causing a short circuit.
5. Enhance the cable operation monitoring to avoid overloading the cable.
6. Accidentally clean up the accumulated dust on the cable to prevent the
accumulated dust from spontaneously igniting and causing the cable to catch
7. Enhance the regular check and maintenance of the cable loop switch and
protection to ensure its reliable operation.
8. When laying cables, keep a sufficient distance from the heat pipes,
control cables ≥ 0.5 meters; power cables ≥ 1 meter; control cables and power
cables should be divided into slots, layered and separated, and it is not
possible to place the layers overlapping; right In compliance with the
delineated parts, the cable shall adopt flame retardant and heat insulation
9. Equip with necessary fire extinguishing equipment and facilities. Overhead
cables can be extinguished with commonly used fire extinguishing equipment, but
automatic or remote control fire extinguishing devices, such as 1301 fire
extinguishing devices and water spray fire extinguishing devices, should be
installed in cable mezzanines, shafts, trenches and tunnels.
10. Take fire and flame retardant measures.
Fireproof Cable China's fire retardant measures are:
(A) Apply fire-resistant paint to the surface of the cable.
(B) Wrap the fire-resistant parts of the cable with fireproof tape.
(C) The holes through which the cable passes through the wall, the bottom of
the plate, and the shaft are sealed tightly with refractory material to avoid
the expansion of the fire surface due to the diffusion and spread of
high-temperature smoke when the cable catches fire. Recommended products:
(D) Install heat-resistant fire barriers between cable layers, segmented
partition walls and fire doors to prevent flammability between cable layers and
expand the fire.
(E) The cable is wrapped with heat-resistant and flame-resistant material.
When the cable is caught around the fire, the wrapped cable is insulated from
the fire by the heat-resistant and flame-resistant material to avoid burnout. If
the cable itself catches fire, the lack of oxygen in the bandage can cause the
fire to self-extinguish, preventing the fire from spreading outside the
Our company also has Fireproof Cable on sale, welcome to consult.