Apr. 15, 2019
1. Black: Internal wiring of devices and equipment.
2. Brown: The positive side of the DC circuit.
3. Red: three-phase circuit and phase C; collector of semiconductor transistor; cathode of semiconductor diode, rectifier diode or thyristor.
4. Yellow: Phase A of a three-phase circuit; base of a semiconductor transistor; control pole of a thyristor and a triac.
5. Green: Phase B of the three-phase circuit.
6. Blue: the negative pole of the DC circuit; the emitter of the semiconductor transistor; the anode of the semiconductor diode, rectifier diode or thyristor.
7. Light blue: the neutral or neutral of the three-phase circuit; the grounded neutral of the DC circuit.
8. White: The main electrode of the triac; no semiconductor circuit of the specified color.
9. Yellow and green (each color is about 15~100 mm alternately attached): Safety ground wire.
10. Red and black parallel: AC circuit connected by double-core wire or double stranded wire.